Bilal Saeed (Urdu: بلال سعید; born 12 December 1988) is an Pakistani singer-songwriter, music producer and composer. Since the beginning of his career in 2011, he has received various awards and nominations in Pakistan, India and the United Kingdom. He is the only Pakistani to be nominated for PTC Punjabi Music Awards and Brit Asia Awards.
On 25 April 2009, Bilal Saeed married Gia Bilal. They have a son, “Ahad Bilal”. He Lives in Lahore with his Family.
Bilal Saeed was born in Sialkot, Pakistan in a Punjabi Muslim family on 12 December 1988. He began his career as a music composer and writer. He gained popularity through his debut single “12 Saal” in 2011.
In 2012 he released his new single “Mahi Mahi” and debut album “Twelve” which received two nominees at PTC Punjabi Music Award for Best Non Residents Punjabi Album and Best Non Resident Punjabi Vocalist. The album also featured Dr Zeus, Amrinder Gill and Fateh. A single “Khair Mangdi” from the album was nominated as Song of the Year at 13th Lux Style Awards. In 2013, for the first time he recorded songs for a film, i.e. “Tauba Tauba” and “Rattan Chitian” from Daddy Cool Munde Fool 2013 Punjabi film. In 2014, he released a single “Lethal Combination” with Roach Killa under Beyond Records in 2014. The single topped BBC Asian Charts. Later in December 2014, he composed a tribute song “Maan” on Peshawar Attack (Black Day Pakistan, 16 December 2014), to condemn the attackers of APS School, Peshawar. He also released a single “Kaash (A Wish)” in 2015 which topped the iTunes Chart. He made his Bollywood debut in 2015 by composing soundtrack of the film Ishqedarriyaan with Jeet Ganguly and Jaidev Kumar. He released another single in 2016 “Paranday”, followed by ‘Blah Blah Blah’ featuring Punjabi Rapper Young Desi in August 2016. In 2016, the remake of his song “Khair Mangdi” featured in Karan Johar’s Bollywood movie Baar Baar Dekho. In September 2016, he made his Lollywood debut by composing a song “Chulbul” for Pakistani Film Zindagi Kitni Haseen Hay. One more single of Bilal Saeed released in January 2017 “No Makeup”, which featured Bohemia. Later in 2017 he released another single “Twinkle Twinkle” along with Young Desi in August. In early November he released another single “Suroor” with Neha Kakkar on 3 November to be exact. His 2012 Song Adhi Adhi Raat has a lyric which has become a meme sensation in 2019. In November 2019 Bilal released another single, “Baari” , feat Momina Mustehsan under One Two Records, Baari has crossed more than 60 million views and 1 million plus likes in YouTube worldwide.
- breakup dj abbas bashi (17 mar 2015 )
- soniye dj abbas bashi (04 dec 2014 )
- Desi Thumka – Nouman Khalid ft. Osama Com Laude
- Jugni – Nouman Khalid ft. Bilal Saeed (26 May 2013)
- Choothi – Bilal Saeed ft. Waqar Ex (9 January 2014)
- Bewafa – Irfan Nazar ft. Bilal Saeed (4 April 2014)
- Lethal Combination – Bilal Saeed ft. Roach Killa (28 August 2014)
- Kaash ( a wish ) – Bilal Saeed
- Memories – Bonafide ft. Bilal Saeed (23 July 2015)
- Paranday – Bilal Saeed (18 March 2016)
- Blah Blah Blah – Bilal Saeed ft. Young desi
- No makeup – Bilal Saeed ft. Bohemia
- Twinkle Twinkle – Bilal Saeed ft. Young desi
- Suroor – Neha Kakar ft. Bilal Saeed
- Hokah Hokah – Bilal Saeed ft. Muhfaad