Salman Khan was bitten by a snake a day before his birthday.

1 min read

Mumbai: Bollywood star Salman Khan was bitten by a snake in Panvel a day before his birthday. Salman Khan was not harmed much as the snake was not poisonous.

According to reports, Salman Khan was present in his farmhouse when he was bitten by a snake and was rushed to a hospital. The doctors examined the actor in detail and declared his health satisfactory.

The actor was fortunate that the snake was not very poisonous which did not cause much damage to him. Salman Khan’s birthday is to be celebrated on December 27.

The day before his birthday, the family became concerned over the incident of snake bite. After convincing the doctors, he was transferred back to the farmhouse.


This website is created by Hammad Raza, one of the keen Researcher, Blogger & Content Writer. He aims to create this website to educate people by creating useful content. And tell people about the stories of People who Shaped our World and the Stories that Shaped their Lives. Thanks

You May Also Like

+ There are no comments

Add yours